CINELUTS FOR SONY
10x Sony conversion LUTs + 5x Look LUTs for SLOG2 & SLOG3
Get a cinematic look in seconds
Compatible with Da Vinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro & more
- Da Vinci Resolve
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Lightroom
- & more
- Short Films
- Wedding Films
- Commercials / Promos / Ads
- & more
ALL YOU NEED
- 10 Conversion Luts
- 5 Look Luts
- In Depth Tutorial
10X Conversion LUTs:
1. MATTI SPECIAL Slog 3 S CINETONE with plus 15 Saturation - REC709 DARK.cube
2. MATTI SPECIAL Slog 3 S CINETONE with plus 15 Saturation - REC709.cube
3. SLOG 2 S CINETONE DARK.cube
4. SLOG 2 S CINETONE.cube
5. SLOG 2 S GAMMUT 3 CINE_REC709 DARK.cube
6. SLOG 2 S GAMMUT 3 CINE_REC709.cube
7. SLOG 3 S CINETONE_REC709 DARK.cube
8. SLOG 3 S CINETONE_REC709.cube
9. SLOG 3 S GAMMUT 3 CINE_REC709 DARK.cube
10. SLOG 3 S GAMMUT 3 CINE_REC709.cube
5x Look LUT List:
1. MH Cold Vibes.cube
2. MH Moody Warm.cube
3. MH Soft Filmic.cube
4. MH NEUTRAL FILMIC.cube
5. MH Teal And Orange FILMIC.cube
What software is compatible?
They are ".cube" files so they are super easy to install on virtually any program.
They will work on Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Avid, Photoshop, Lightroom and many more.
What are the licensing limitations?
You can use these for pretty much anything really. Of course you can't sell, share or give away these LUTs, but you can pretty much use these in all of your projects as often as you'd like. We recommend checking out our terms of service for the full details.
MEET THE DESIGNERS
JAKE PIERRELEE & MATTI HAAPOJA
Matti's over a decade-long YouTube career has been dedicated to helping filmmakers up their production value and storytelling ability.
Jake is a Louisiana-based pro colorist with some seriously gorgeous work. With their talents combined you know it's gonna be good.